Albania: Successful on-the-job training for tourism and agriculture sectors in Albania
The selected businesses in the agroindustry sector have been receiving since March 2022 on-the-job training with focus on Human Resource Development, especially with regard to:
- ISO 30408 application - guidelines on tools, processes and practices to be put in place in order to establish, maintain and continually improve effective human governance.
- HR management incl. effective personnel recruitment.
- Career management.
- HR scorecard as a strategic HR measurement system that helps to measure, manage, and improve the strategic role of the HR department.
- HR communication and motivation process skills and techniques for efficient team building and team management, motivation techniques, resolving conflicts in the work environment, conflict management.
- Leadership skills for HR managers.
- HR audit checklist, HR planning and forecasting.
In the tourism sector, the selected hotels were supported by on-the-job training in the areas of housekeeping, hotel reception duties, and food & beverage services.
The beneficiary enterprises shall become promoters of HR standardization in Albania and will increase the qualification level of the personnel finally resulting in better service to the customers.
The training aimed at the employees of the selected companies, as well as at unemployed, graduate students and returnees. The training for these target groups included elements of career orientation and career guidance.