|Title||TA to the Ministry of Education and Science to suppport Life Long Learning|
|Type of project||Vocational Education and Training|
|Client||Ministry of Education and Science (MoES)|
|Origin of funding||European Commission - EuropeAid, Brussels, Belgium|
|Duration||03/2008 - 05/2010|
The project aimed at modernizing the adult learning system as part of the Lifelong Learning System in the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, also with a view to enhance employability.
Main activities were:
- Improving the data and information base;
- Enlarging the group of actors on adult learning;
- Assuring the quality of adult learning provisions/Laws;
- Assessment of adults’ skills needs;
- Ddesign and delivery of basic skills courses, assessment & certification of skills, trainers’ skills, etc.;
- Awareness raising on adult learning.